Sunday, December 18, 2011 10:25 AM

Public Speaking



My topic is Soul Mate...



My EXPECTATION is the word soul mate means something like bestfriends not couple..



Maybe I am wrong to describe the word soul mate...



the whole class describe the word soul mate to something like couple between man and women..



During my speaking infront of the class... I just speak what I know..



So everything the that I speak is out of my mind..



But after Miss Fairus explain to me what is soul mate about..?



OOOOooo I JUST say .. ooo that the soul mate means...



So after this I will explain to the world that the word soul mate is about relationship between two person man and women... sometimes soul mate will continue until the end and maybe it will stop in the middle of the road... why I don't know...



Actually this is the last task that we did for EC class for this semester...


I wish all the best to all of my friends in EC Class.. Thank you so much miss.. wish our good luck in our life...

every we did wrong was come from us...so just say so sorry for everything.... we really will see u again ....

god bless ur life miss....

assalamualaikum...



0 Comments On "Public Speaking"

Followers

About Me